parki vot asinment

1. All my friends are fake by Tate McRae,avot 2:3 

Verse: “Be careful with the government, for they befriend a person only for their own needs. They appear to be friends when it is beneficial to them, but they do not stand by a person at the time of his distress” (Avot 2:3)

Well most People interpreted this text as something about the government. I interpreted this text as something just about trust in general and especially about friends. The text mentions using someone only for your gain. then befriending them only if you want something and then not being friends with them when you get what you want. The song I chose for all my friends is fake by Tate McRae. This song has a Theme of being used by your friends. Which correlates perfectly to my verse. The exact part of the song that I chose is  “All my friends are fake ‘Cause all my friends are fake, fake, fake, fake

They just want me for the day, day until they don’t”. The line they want me for the day until they don’t I think means they only want me until they don’t want me they only want me until I’m useful to you only want me to I’m fine but when I’m not fun or not useful they don’t want me anymore.

2

This verse is very focussed around karma and what goes around comes around. The song I chose is Karma by Alicia keys. Focuses on a breakup that she had and how something bad happened to him after that breakup and she claims that this is karma. The part of the song I Chose to connect to this verse Is “What goes around comes around what goes up must come down” I think this connects to my verse in the fact that she’s talking about what goes around comes around in the verse is also talking about that and she also brings out what goes up must come down which I think is about reputation like if you do something bad your reputation will be ruined so if your reputation goes up and then you do something bad it’s going to go down.

3

Verse number 11 focuses on being kind and being a good person and staying away from temptation. I also interpreted this as something about you need to stay connected to the modern world and not stray too far. The verse also talks about how evil is everywhere. The song I picked a c dc evil walks Is also all about how you have to be kind and about how evil is everywhere.

The part of the song I want to focus on in specific is  “Evil walks behind you Evil sleeps beside you Evil talks around you Evil walks behind you” This part of the song is talking about how evil is everywhere and how evil is right behind you right in front of you all at the same time.

1. This verse is all about respect and how you need to give respect to receive respect. And the song I chose Respect

by Aretha Franklin. Is all about respect as you can tell by the title of the song.  The part of the song I chose is “R-E-S-P-E-C-T Find out what it means to me R-E-S-P-E-C-T Take care,” this song connects to the verse in the fact. They both focus on respect and how you need to give respect to gain respect.